If you continue to browse in our web page you will be understood to grant your consent to their use and installation.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumerical texts which are stored in the user terminal when you visit almost any web page. Their function is to remember your visit when you browse on this web page again.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the institution managing the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent one can distinguish between:
- The page’s own cookies: these are the ones generated by the web page itself which is being visited and they are owned by the publisher of the page.
- Third parties’ cookies: These are the ones generated from a domain or system which is not managed by the publisher of the page, but by a third party institution responsible for and owning these.
Depending on the period of time for which these are activated in the user’s system one can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and tend to be used for storing the information required for rendering a service requested by the user at a single session.
- • Persistent cookies: in these cookies the data continues to be stored in the user’s terminal and can be processed for a set time by the party responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is processed, these could be:
- Technical cookies: These are the cookies required for the web page to run.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable each user to be able to configure such aspects as the language in which they would like to see a web page.
- Analysis or performance cookies: These cookies allow the follow-up and analysis of the conduct of users of web sites on an anonymous basis.
- Advertising cookies: These enable implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on a web page.
- • Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through a continuing observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed for displaying advertising on this basis.
What are the cookies used in this page?
This web page uses the following third-party cookies:
|Name of cookie||Description|
|_ga||This is a Google analytics cookie which uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users. This cookie analyses the interactions of users, in order to offer the services provided. It has a lifetime of two years.|
|_gat||This is a Google analytics cookie which is used to differentiate between the different monitored items created in the session. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
For further information on the data that Google Analytics compiles through its cookies and the use made of these you can visit following page..
This web page may use connectors with twitter social network for the operation of the widget which shows the latest tweet found at the bottom of the page.
How can U uninstall cookies?
You can restrict, block and erase the cookies from any web page using your browser. The system used by the most widely-used browsers can be found at the following links: